[Nut-upsdev] Powercom support and sponsorship

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Fri Nov 13 14:06:50 UTC 2009

Citeren Morozov Alexey <morozov op pcm.ru>:

> Our software engineers checking your questions and will reply next week.

Good to hear that. In the mean time, we have also done something to
work around a couple of issues. NUT will now discards excess
characters. This deals with #1 and #3. The only thing that really
remains a problem is #2. We can ignore data we didn't ask for and
fillup any missing characters, but if the UPS is sending us wrong
data, there is nothing we can do about that.

Please keep list traffic on the list