[Nut-upsdev] Updating the NUT FAQ

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 14:06:03 UTC 2009

All,

I think it's time that we overhauled the contents of the NUT FAQ.

Any objections to removing material that refers to NUT versions prior
to 2.0.0? (I suppose we could have a FAQ archive, or the most
important old items could be moved to the Upgrading instructions.)

Two specific areas that I would like to improve are the USB-related
questions and the ACL information. I am not an authority on either of
these areas, but if anyone has suggestions, I will gladly incorporate
them.

Any thoughts?

- Charles