[Nut-upsdev] Liebert GXT2 driver

Robert Jobbagy jobbagy.robert at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 09:07:11 UTC 2010

   Hi guys,

I wrote for Arnaud that I tested the liebertgxt2 driver in 2.4.3.
I compare output of Richard's code, Spiros code and nut 2.4.3.
Output of Richard and Spiros codes was same and right.
Output of Liebertgxt2 driver isn't.

Examples:

Our UPS : Liebert  GXT2-1000RT230
Model Name,Firmware version,SN,date of manufactured  values was right.

 Fields                         Richard,Spiros          liebertgxt2

Battery voltage:               54.9 Volts                 94.7

Battery voltage nominal:    55.2                        1024.2

  Estimated runtime:          158 mins                  2426880

Battery charge:                 100 %                     25600

Real power/                      92 Watts                     23808
Load Watts

Apparent power/             157 VA                      40960
LOAD_VA

Max Load                    1000VA                        4096

Input voltage:            231.8 Volts                      359.3

  Output voltage:         230.4 Volts                      0.9

  Output current:           0.6 Amps                      179.2

   Output load:                 15 %                         missing

  Frequency1:                50.0 Hz                      6220.9

Frequency2:               50.0 Hz                       6220.9

Frequency3:               50.0 Hz                       6220.9

  Bypass voltage:        231.8 Volts                     359.3

  Tempurature:              30.5 C                         138.2

  I need more function: (battery test, switch on battery, and back online)
This ups has commands what know this features?

Anyone tested this driver?What is your experience this driver?

I try fix this bugs, but someone fixed these bugs, please send me or nut
maillist a mail.

Thanks your all help.

--
Best Regards,