[Nut-upsdev] Liebert GXT2 NUT driver

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 15:13:19 UTC 2010

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 4:52 AM, Arjen de Korte <nut+devel at de-korte.org> wrote:
> Citeren Richard Gregory <R.Gregory at liverpool.ac.uk>:
>
>> I support that, have been considering the same. The Liebert GXT2 manual
>> calls the protocol ESP-II.
>
> Agreed. I renamed the driver to 'liebert-esp2'.

For those with a GXT2 or ESP-II UPS, please also check the following man page:

http://buildbot.ghz.cc/~buildbot/docs/r2434-505/man/liebert.html

I think we should add some text to let people know that the
liebert-esp2 driver fills the gaps mentioned in the "Supported
Hardware" section, as well as adding a link to the -esp2 driver in the
"See Also" section. Specifically, I am not sure if the "Multilink"
cable is what the -esp2 driver is using, or if that is yet another
protocol.

Thanks,

--
- Charles Lepple