[Nut-upsdev] Liebert GXT2 NUT driver - patch, multiple fixes

Richard Gregory R.Gregory at liverpool.ac.uk
Sat Apr 10 21:11:22 UTC 2010

This mornings svn 2432 produces reasonable output on a 3KW GXT2, no
extra scaling required. upsc output below.

Comparing the current command sequences to those of Spiros obtained,
input.voltage is actually the bypass voltage. Spiros, did you find the
input voltage command?

Richard

+--                               --+
|  Biological Sciences, Room 231    |