[Nut-upsdev] liebert-esp2 patch (3-phase support)

Spiros Ioannou sivann at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 18:17:17 UTC 2010

Additional info to previous post. Sorry for the big patch but I'm really
trying to find time between 3 jobs with the economic crisis here :-)

Today's patch includes:
-support for 1 & 3-phase input & output (and all combinations)
-support for most input & output & bypass & nominal variables (current,
power (watt+VA), voltage, frequency)

Other new variables:
-ups.type detection (offline, line-interactive, online)
-current crest factor detection (3-phase)
-battery.runtime.low detection
-ups.delay.start detection (yes, I have it in 900 seconds)

Values were also verified with their snmp equivalents.

Best Regards,
-Spiros