[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r2708 - in branches/ssl-nss-port: clients m4 server

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Wed Dec 1 13:48:58 UTC 2010

Citeren Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev op gmail.com>:

> It also seems, after an update round on my side, that the standardization on
> nss pushed by Fedora and Suse has not yet made its way.

I can't speak for Fedora, but on the latest released version of
openSUSE, there is very little progress towards standardization on
NSS. I have not found a single package that has been converted to use
it. The only thing I could find was the mod_nss module (for Apache),
but that's in the Mozilla beta repository (so not in the official
builds). The nss_compat_ossl library from openSUSE 11.3 is also old,
so I guess this has been put on the back burner...

Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)