[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r2748 - trunk

ChetanAgarwal at Eaton.com ChetanAgarwal at Eaton.com
Mon Dec 20 05:33:07 UTC 2010

________________________________

From: Arnaud Quette [mailto:aquette.dev at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2010 9:18 PM

2010/12/18 Arjen de Korte

Citeren Arnaud Quette

	Author: aquette
	Date: Fri Dec 17 23:32:20 2010
	New Revision: 2748

	Log:
	--with-doc=auto now behave depending on AsciiDoc presence

Instead of building whatever can be build (depending on the versions
found), you now have changed the behavior to an 'all-or-nothing'
approach. I'm not sure that I like this.

well, I'm not sure that I like that too.

it was designed to fix the Fedora buildbot slave, which failed.
but the issue is that since we don't version manpages, BB slaves must
have AsciiDoc to generate manpage.
so I'll revert this commit.

@Chetan: can you please check to install AsciiDoc 8.6.3?

I have installed AsciiDoc 8.6.3 on the Fedora box. I checked the compile
by performing make distcheck-light. It was successful.

Thanks & Regards,

Chetan Agarwal

http://www.eaton.com/