[Nut-upsdev] smart1050slt by tripp lite

chance fulton chance.fulton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 04:03:35 UTC 2010

Thanks for the help, I should also mention I have some C++ , .Net, lots
of Scripting experience. I also have pretty good problem solving skills.
So I learned how to use automake... because I was tired of waiting for
the buildbot :) And I like to watch the make process.

I also should mention that I have OCD when something doesn't work how I
want it to work I lose sleep:) There should be no reason we can't get
this UPS working, I got 2 of them for free, so I should be able to at
least keep one of them for testing alone.

If worst comes to worst, and there is something I am unable to do, I
will hook up a box and give you root if you like.

I have the new source, and will be posting the same stuff back.

And thanks for bearing with me as well.