[Nut-upsdev] cpqpowermib tweak

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Thu Feb 4 21:04:41 UTC 2010

Citeren Philip Ward <p.g.ward op stir.ac.uk>:

> I've been asked to add upsBatteryAbmStatus to the cpqpower mib. We use
> it purely for the CGI display. Here are the patches for data/cmdvartab
> and drivers/cpqpowermib.h

Thanks for the submission. For the moment I have added some of this
under the ups.status variable, since this is where this info goes in
other drivers (see also 'docs/new-drivers.txt' and
'docs/new-names.txt'). I'm unsure about the commented out ones. We
rarely see these and I'm not convinced that this info is common (and
crucial) enough to warrant adding a new variable. I'm just wondering
if this somehow may contain the missing link for the low battery
warning status.

Please keep list traffic on the list