[Nut-upsdev] NUT release plans (post-2.4.1): ChangeLog format

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Sun Feb 7 20:11:30 UTC 2010

Citeren Charles Lepple <clepple op gmail.com>:

> What follows is a sample of the output of svn2cl for the trunk. I
> added the username-to-email mapping file, enabled revision numbers,
> and told it to group commits on a single day by the same author:
>
> $ svn2cl --group-by-day --include-rev --authors=../../svn2cl.authors
>
> Arjen: I used your main email address that you typically list in the
> ChangeLog entries.

I'd prefer to use <adkorte-guest op alioth.debian.org> (which I also use
in the drivers now).

Other than that, it looks really neat. I don't care much about listing
time(zone) information for these entries, as long as everything is in
chronological order (which is much more important). People who think
the timestamps are relevant, can always look at SVN.

Please keep list traffic on the list