[Nut-upsdev] Buildbot master upgrade

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 21:18:05 UTC 2010

I just made some configuration changes to the Buildbot setup. Now,
instead of polling the SVN repository, the commit email triggers a
build (after a few moments, to see if other commit emails are coming).

I forgot to clean out the queue, so if you look at the waterfall, the
last 10 or so commits were just re-submitted. No real harm done, just
a few extra builds.

I should also mention that the Buildbot developers and I have tracked
down some issues in the new Console view, and it should be ready for
testing. It is a simplified version of the waterfall view, although it
is somewhat less accurate when it comes to some of the corner cases.
On the other hand, it does condense the pass/fail information into a
more readable form. Let me know if you see any major discrepancies
between the different views.

     http://buildbot.ghz.cc/public/nut/console

--
- Charles Lepple