[Nut-upsdev] 2.4.2 freeze

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 01:31:29 UTC 2010

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 5:35 PM, Tim Rice <tim at multitalents.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Feb 2010, Arjen de Korte wrote:
>
>> Citeren Tim Rice <tim at multitalents.net>:
>>
>> > For those of us new to svn, could someone list the commands to pull
>> > the code that will be 2.4.2-pre1 so I can test the right bits on Solaris.
>>
>> In that case, it might be easier to just grab the latest tarball from the
>> BuildBot service:
>>
>>    http://buildbot.ghz.cc/public/nut/waterfall
>>
>> The 'Debian-etch-x86' machine in the left column provides tarballs that should
>> build on any system and also saves you the trouble of setting up the autotools
>> package.
>
> Is http://ocelot.ghz.cc/~buildbot/nut-2.4.1-r2339.tar.gz the same as
> trunk revision 2339 minus the autotools generated bits?

Essentially, yes. We run "autoreconf -v --install" just before
"./configure" in the step labeled "configure" on the waterfall.

The package version number also gets the SVN revision appended
automatically, but the final release won't have the SVN revision in
the tarball name.

Also note that we generate tarballs for other branches as well. The
URL I posted earlier in the thread should limit the displayed builds
to just the trunk.

--
- Charles Lepple