[Nut-upsdev] SSL test regression

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Wed Feb 17 09:41:41 UTC 2010

Citeren Charles Lepple <clepple op gmail.com>:

> I wonder if there are any cross-compilation targets we could use to
> test some of the word-size assumptions. Also, we could add in some
> static analysis tools.

Regarding the latter, I tried running 'splint' on a couple of source
files a while back. It didn't take long to realize that this might
indeed improve the quality of the code. But this will be a monumental
task to do this NUT wide, since without added markup (to tell splint
what we're doing), this will result in an endless list of warning
messages.

After nut-2.4.2 is out, I'll commit a couple of examples to show what
would be needed.

Please keep list traffic on the list