[Nut-upsdev] 2.4.2 freeze

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 12:31:09 UTC 2010

2010/2/17 Arjen de Korte <nut+devel at de-korte.org>:
> Citeren Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev at gmail.com>:
>
>> comments and feedback are still welcome.
>
> With yesterdays commits, the sources should now build cleanly (free of
> warnings) on all systems we tested it on, so unless we get reports about
> compilations problems, I'm good with the release.

acknowledged. thanks again for all your work here Arjen.

I've plan(ned) to release the final 2.4.2 next friday (ie the 1 week freeze).
so I'll leave tomorrow for some more testing and round table.
I will prepare the release friday for a publication in the evening
(localtime, ie UTC +1)

cheers,
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://www.eaton.com/mgeops