[Nut-upsdev] SSL test regression

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Wed Feb 17 19:41:52 UTC 2010

Citeren Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev op gmail.com>:

> FYI (and Charles already has some visibility), I'm currently working
> with an Eaton Indian team to add the following buildbot slaves:
> - Aix on P5
> - HPUX on Itanium
> - Solaris on Sparc and x86
> - Linux on x86_64, Itanium, Xeon and P5

More important than the CPU these systems will be using, is the C
compiler installed. Currently all our buildbots run GNU C compilers,
so just adding more isn't going to help a lot in this area. But I
don't have high hopes here. In many cases the non-GCC compilers don't
come for free with the above systems, so my expectations are limited.

> we should see the first slaves appearing within a month.

Good.

Please keep list traffic on the list