[Nut-upsdev] nut: megatec_usb shows error "ser_send_pace: Device detached" on periodically checks

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Thu Feb 25 22:04:05 UTC 2010

Citeren Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev op gmail.com>:

> Alexey: have you tried the blazer_usb driver?
> I would be interested in the output, though I doubt the results will
> be different.

Please use the latest version nut-2.4.3. This provides much more
information about where the error originated.

> Alexander: can you please produce a patch for megatec_usb (and
> preferably for blazer_usb) to ignore error -5 for testing?

That's a bit too soon. I would first want to see some recent debug
output and at the very least, the VID:PID combination for this device.
Chances are that the problem has been fixed already.

Please keep list traffic on the list