[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r2260 - trunk/drivers

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Sat Jan 23 10:26:14 UTC 2010

Citeren Arjen de Korte <adkorte-guest op alioth.debian.org>:

> Author: adkorte-guest
> Date: Sat Jan 23 10:06:51 2010
> New Revision: 2260
>
> Log:
> Need to define _XOPEN_SOURCE for strptime() prototype in glibc2
>
> Modified:
>     trunk/drivers/mge-hid.c

Arnaud,

Apparently this solves the problem for the strptime() function, but
now breaks the snprintf() and strdup() functions. Could you checkout
what needs to be done to make this work on Debian without errors? At
least on the BuildBot this seems to be badly broken and I fear that
this won't work at all if we don't change this.

Please keep list traffic on the list