[Nut-upsdev] Support older Cyberpower models

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 17:31:27 UTC 2010

[To reduce spam on the lists, we request that people subscribe before
posting: http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/nut-upsdev
(this will cut down on the delay between when you post, and when it
gets moderated through to the list) Thanks!]

On Jul 3, 2010, at 4:53 PM, Doug Nazar wrote:

> Recently upgraded NUT and noticed some of the older Cyberpower
> models weren't as well supported as before. Here's a small patch to
> mark those models as needing OP conversion and map the model names.

Doug,

Thanks for the patch. It applies and builds cleanly against the SVN
trunk (r2459), but I don't have a Cyberpower UPS to test against.

Cyberpower users: can you please double-check and see if this still
works on your unit? (I wouldn't anticipate any problems, but it's
always good to check.)