[Nut-upsdev] Liebert ESP II driver

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Thu Jul 15 10:12:34 UTC 2010

Citeren Robert Jobbagy <jobbagy.robert op gmail.com>:

> I tested my ups with liebert-esp2 driver and use it ON Battery and if ups
> status will be LB then shutdown the PC but if power back
> then PC stay power off.
> How can I configure nut that if power back then PC start automatic ?

You can't. You'll have to configure the systems to boot up
automatically when power is applied. This is usually done by either a
setting in the system BIOS or (on older systems) a jumper on the main
board. We can't help you with that, NUT doesn't have a magic finger
that will press the power button for you.

Please keep list traffic on the list