[Nut-upsdev] Liebert ESP II driver

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Tue Jul 27 11:32:45 UTC 2010

Citeren Robert Jobbagy <jobbagy.robert op gmail.com>:

> How can I log my driver in debug mode?

Please be specific in your questions. If you want to know how to log
debug messages in a driver, use the upsdebug_* functions (examples are
in the driver already). If you want to know how to run a driver in
debug mode, try running it with -h on the command line and/or read
'man 8 nutupsdrv'.

> Because I work on it liebert-esp2 driver shutdown function and
> if I put the commands in updateinfo funciton and call it manual that it
> works fine.

I have no idea what you mean to write here. Please be a little more
specific (what did you change, which commands did you execute and what
was the result).

Please keep list traffic on the list