[Nut-upsdev] Autoreconf --install error

Robert Jobbagy jobbagy.robert at gmail.com
Wed May 12 20:07:51 UTC 2010

Hi all!

I checked out the rev2366(it's stable NUT 2.4.3) and patched last
liebert-esp2 revision + spiros last code.

After, I used autoreconf --install and
I gave the follow error msg:

configure.in:86: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_C_FLEXIBLE_ARRAY_MEMBER
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.in:87: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_C_VARARRAYS
configure.in:97: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_TYPE_LONG_DOUBLE
configure.in:98: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_TYPE_LONG_LONG_INT
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1

what's wrong?

If I use after this svn cleanup and again autoreconf --install then it's
work.
But I don't understand why?

I would like a rpm from nut with latest liebert driver(Spiros code)

Please help me.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,