[Nut-upsdev] Autoreconf --install error

Robert Jobbagy jobbagy.robert at gmail.com
Thu May 13 20:00:19 UTC 2010

after the checkout rev2366 ,I made a diff between 2366 and 2435 and I
patched the rev2366 with this diff.
and owerwrite liebert-esp2 driver with last spiros code.
And I used autoreconf --install  and ./configure,make ,make install .

But I would like make rpm from my patched version.

Please help me.

Thanks your advice and help.

--
Best Regards,