[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r2658 - in branches/windows_port: common include server

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Wed Nov 3 16:03:40 UTC 2010

Citeren Frederic BOHE <fbohe-guest op alioth.debian.org>:

> +#ifdef WIN32
> +        int                        noservice_flag = 0;
> +        HANDLE                        svc_stop = NULL;
> +        SERVICE_STATUS                SvcStatus;
> +        SERVICE_STATUS_HANDLE        SvcStatusHandle;
> +#endif

As far as I can tell, the SvcStatus and SvcStatusHanle variables are
only used in conjunction within this module. In that case, consider
not to export them in common.h and declare them static in common.c.
This keeps the interface clean and will also prevent other modules
messing with them behind your back.

Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)