[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r2669 - in branches/AsciiDoc: . m4

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 12:31:28 UTC 2010

On Nov 5, 2010, at 7:05 AM, Charles Lepple wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 3:57 AM, Arjen de Korte <nut+devel at de-
> korte.org> wrote:
>>
>> We already have '--with-doc=auto' on the configure commandline, so
>> this
>> isn't needed. Howevere, there seems to be a problem interpreting the
>> versions returned by the AsciiDoc tools (from the r2672 Debian-etch
>> build,
>> similar for the other buildbots):
>
> OK, I think I'm caught up on the version comparison thread.
>
> I think my confusion was that I was looking at the "configure" step,
> which really is only needed so we have a makefile with the "make
> distcheck" target. I forgot that the parameters could be different
> between the two.

Since the "asciidoc" step (currently "make website") uses the
parameters from the first ./configure invocation, I added "--with-
doc=auto" there, too.

In theory, we could extract the generated documentation from the
tarball generated by "make distcheck", but that would only be the
manuals, not the website.

Hopefully the rebuild of r2674 will put the documentation links back
on the waterfall.