[Nut-upsdev] sweex UPS 1500VA

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Wed Oct 13 14:45:38 UTC 2010

Please subscribe to the mailinglist to prevent the moderators from
having to approve each and every message you post. And don't top post.

Citeren Adam Sádovský <sadovsky op 234.cz>:

> I have tried blazer_usb without success. But thank you anyway.

Did you run it in debug mode as well?

Having said that, chances are it uses an entirely different protocol.
It could even be a new implementation of what the richcomm_usb driver
uses, so I think you'd need to snoop the USB communication with the
supplied Windows driver to find out if it is anything familiar. Search
the mailinglist for ideas on how to do this.

Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)