[Nut-upsdev] RFC: adding new data "ups.efficiency"

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 11:34:26 UTC 2011

Guys,

we (Eaton) have created a new data to expose efficiency of the UPS
(basically it is the ratio of the output current on the input current).
I know that at least APC should also provide it on some units, since I've
seen evidence in an EPA presentation [1].

So I'd like to create the following new data:

- Name: ups.efficiency
input current) (percent)
- Example value: 99

As usual, comments and feedback are very welcome...

[1] see screenshot p14:
http://www.energystar.gov/ia/partners/prod_development/new_specs/downloads/uninterruptible_power_supplies/UPS_End-User_Webinar.pdf
--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://powerquality.eaton.com