[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r2978 - trunk/docs/website

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 08:40:09 UTC 2011

a comment on the below commit...

2011/4/27 Arnaud Quette <aquette at alioth.debian.org>

> Author: aquette
> Date: Wed Apr 27 15:42:33 2011
> New Revision: 2978
>
> Log:
> Enable website quirks to address Internet Explorer 6, which were missing
> since 2.6.0 publication
> (...)

the website has been updated following this fix.
A minor issue is that NUMERIC is advertised as supported on the HCL, though
it implies a change in the blazer driver.
This will be addressed through a 2.6.1 release soon.

There are still a few remaining issues with IE6 support, like the manual
pages index, which still has some layout issues.
I've not yet been able to address it, so I've logged a bug on Alioth:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=313099&group_id=30602&atid=411542

cheers,
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://powerquality.eaton.com