[Nut-upsdev] PowerWalker UPS

Jörg Bous j.bous at bluewalker.de
Wed Dec 14 10:58:01 UTC 2011

Hello to everybody from NUT-Team,

Sorry, that I use html-mail instead txt-mail, but I need to show you some screenshots to explain my problems.

I would like to test all our UPS with the NUT solution to be able proving compatibility.

But I have difficulties to get the software running on my Windows XP SP3 machine.

As soon I get the software running I will start testing our UPS.

I am really new in this topic and hope you can help me to get the software started.

I installed the following Version on my Windows XP PC: http://www.networkupstools.org/source/2.6/NUT-Installer-2.6.1-1.msi
Then I go to start service
[Beschreibung: Beschreibung: cid:image001.png at 01CCB431.B7DEA240]
Nothing happen
After checking in Windows for the log info I see following result:
[Beschreibung: Beschreibung: cid:image002.png at 01CCB431.B7DEA240]

Please help me to get NUT Software running successful.
Do I have to do any settings after installation?
Until now I only installed the NUT-Installer-2.6.1-1.msi

Best regards and thank you very much in advance

Jörg Bous

Business Development Manager

BlueWalker GmbH

Martin-Buber-Strasse 12, 41470 Neuss, Germany

Email:   j.bous at bluewalker.de

Phone: +49 (0) 2137 - 929874

Mobile :+49 (0) 176 56440392

Fax:     +49 (0) 2137 - 7873925

Skype : j.bous / MSN: j.bous at hotmail.de / ICQ: 600296195

Web:    www.bluewalker.de & www.powerwalker.com

Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/PowerWalker_UPS

Phone: +49 (0)2137 - 929873

Fax:     +49 (0)2137 - 7873925

Geschäftsführer: David Tong

Amtsgericht Neuss - HRB 16174

WEEE-Reg-#:  DE 899 494 39

VAT-#:           DE 814 100 462

Diese E-Mail könnte vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind (oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben), informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser E-Mail sind nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.