[Nut-upsdev] PowerWalker UPS

Jörg Bous j.bous at bluewalker.de
Wed Dec 21 08:37:19 UTC 2011

Hi Arnaud and everybody who can help me to get the VI 1400 working,

I tried to configure NUT manually (ups.conf, upsd.{users,conf} and upsmon.conf)
But until now failed.

I am now using the PowerWalker Line-Interactive VI 1400 device which should work with blazer_usb

Do you have any possibility to provide me the correct configuration for the files (ups.conf, upsd.{users,conf} and upsmon.conf) ?
As soon I get this device working I will start to test all our UPS with NUT.

In case you can provide the configuration files you can put them on my FTP
Server: bluewalker.dyndns-server.com
username: customer
Password: BlueWalker2011

Thank you very much for your support and have a nice day

Jörg Bous
Business Development Manager

BlueWalker GmbH
Martin-Buber-Strasse 12, 41470 Neuss, Germany

Email:   j.bous at bluewalker.de
Phone: +49 (0) 2137 - 929874
Mobile :+49 (0) 176 56440392
Skype : j.bous / MSN: j.bous at hotmail.de / ICQ: 600296195