[Nut-upsdev] a nasty kernel oops

Knight, Dave diemkae at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 13:43:56 UTC 2011

Actually, I was thinking more of a change in the way a kernel function
behaves.  However, never having looked at the NUT code, I defer to anyone
who has.  I agree that the -D flag on the kernel routine "should" only
affect timing.

FWIW, the discussion at:

  http://osdir.com/ml/monitoring.nut.devel/2008-01/msg00038.html

may be relevant.

Dave

--
"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon.  It’s hard to counterattack ridicule,
and it infuriates

                                                              Saul Alinsky,
Marxist, Obama mentor