[Nut-upsdev] SNMP And SuSE

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Sat Jan 29 08:34:06 UTC 2011

Citeren Eric Wilde <ewilde op bsmdevelopment.com>:

> Attempting to install the SNMP driver on Enterprise SuSE 10.0.  The
> version of NUT is 2.6.0.

[...]

> The claim that the library doesn't exist is incorrect.

The script is not able to find the required libraries, it doesn't say
they don't exist. In order to find out what's wrong, we really need
the 'config.log' that is generated.

You also might be able to direct configure in the right direction by
providing it with the --with-snmp-cflags and --with-snmp-libs options,
instead of hacking configure.

Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)