[Nut-upsdev] UPS driver for Online USV-Systeme Zinto A

Christian "Eddie" Dost ecd at brainaid.de
Wed Jun 1 08:54:57 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have received documentation about the protocol of the Zinto A UPSs by
Online USV-Systeme and wrote a driver to monitor and configure my UPS.
This is based heavily on the blazer driver, so I kept credit for this in
the new source code, which I hope is ok the way I did this.

I have added a man-page and updated the HCL as well as the lists of
variables.

Attached is an "svn diff" against the svn tree as of 2011/06/01 08:15 UTC.

Cheers,
Eddie

--
Christian "Eddie" Dost                             phone   +32 4 2900870