[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r3060 - branches/nut-scanner/tools/nut-scanner

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 13:00:13 UTC 2011

2011/6/27 Frederic BOHE <fbohe-guest at alioth.debian.org>

> Author: fbohe-guest
> Date: Mon Jun 27 13:56:51 2011
> New Revision: 3060
>
> Log:
> Add NUT server scan.
>
> (...)
>  device_t * scan_snmp(char * start_ip, char * stop_ip,long usec_timeout,
> snmp_security_t * sec);
>
>  device_t * scan_usb();
>
>  device_t * scan_xml_http(long usec_timeout);
>
> +device_t * scan_nut(char * startIP, char * stopIP, char * port);

for the sake of coherence and completion, you may also add the "long
usec_timeout" here, as you did for SNMP and XML...

I'm also wondering if the "startIP / stopIP" is really worth WRT a CIDR or
"network / mask" notation...
in all cases, providing conversion routines would be useful, to allow user
to specify either start / stop hosts or network range.

cheers,
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://powerquality.eaton.com