[Nut-upsdev] liebertgxt2 patch for 2.6.0

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 08:57:48 UTC 2011

Hi,

2011/2/28 Farkas Levente <lfarkas at lfarkas.org>

> Hi,
> Thanks for the update, but this patch still not contains the fixes for:
> - usb serial cable
> - and the shutdown process to properly shutdown the ups.
> I merged your patch with our patch (and test it) and attach it to this
> mail. IMHO it sould have to apply upstream.
> Can someone apply it?
> Thanks.

there are 2 files attached: which one is the consolidated patch?
Spiros: can you please double check that your patch is integrated into
Farkas' patch?

cheers,
Arno

On 02/28/2011 02:22 PM, Spiros Ioannou wrote:
> > Just wondering,
> > Why haven't you included my changes of the liebert-esp2.c?

lack of time, too many things to handle, and the main target that was
reached (doc and website)

but 2.6.1 is already scheduled.

cheers,
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://powerquality.eaton.com