[Nut-upsdev] liebertgxt2 patch for 2.6.0

Spiros Ioannou sivann at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 14:07:05 UTC 2011

Good, I'll test the combined one soon and report back.

Actually from my code input, (values per phase, bitgroups, statuses,
multipliers), the only thing that is not future-proof is the  value
multiplier detection which differs between models. I've written a
switch() to distinguish between GXT-2 and NXe (I own both). This has
to be expanded for more models, if those models use different
multipliers than the above.

Also, I have not tested the shutdown commands (provided by R.Jobbagy)
in the NXe since I am affraid it might change the device's internal
shutdown-related timers (like restart after X seconds after power
restored, or restart on X% bat charge) which can be set only using a
liebert-provided software (that they don't give out).
I'd be happy to test if somebody can provide me with this liebert-ups
configuration program. (It was a windows, not-java based software as I
remember).

-Spiros Ioannou