[Nut-upsdev] HP-UX compilation warnings

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Tue Mar 22 10:16:08 UTC 2011

Citeren Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev op gmail.com>:

> @Arjen: if you want to test some possible fixes, you can commit on the HPUX
> branch, so that Chetan can test it without the need for buildbot slaves.

The problem has already been fixed in the trunk, by removal of the
AX_CREATE_STDINT_H macro and relying on either <inttypes.h> or
<stdint.h> to provide the fixed length types.

Rationale behind this is that we already require (a minimal set of)
POSIX compliance for several other things. POSIX requires that
<inttypes.h> exists, so it makes no sense to roll our own here.

In the current state, all buildbots seem to be happy and compile
without warnings.

Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)