[Nut-upsdev] Merging windows_port branch

Frédéric Bohé fredericbohe at eaton.com
Tue May 24 14:24:16 UTC 2011

Hello,

As you may have noticed, a first running version of nut for
Windows has been released some time ago. In order to validate the
possibility to merge the windows_port branch to the trunk, I have
produced a patch file using the "svn diff" command.
This patch couldn't be applied directly and the use of a merging tool is
still needed. It is only intended to be reviewed so that we have a
consensus on the merging of those two branches.

Since it's too big for the mailing list, you can download it here :

http://www.networkupstools.org/tmp/

The file is called patchfile.zip.
The other file (log.zip) contains logs of the "configure" and "make"
commands on my Windows build machine for reference.

Please feel free to send any comments.

Regards,
Fred

--