[Nut-upsdev] NUT: new blazer_usb subdriver proposal

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Fri May 27 14:33:22 UTC 2011

Citeren Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev op gmail.com>:

> apart if I've missed something, I've not seen this 'upsilon' patch (well, a
> reworked version) make its way in the trunk...

It's definitly not going to be named upsilon, since that's another
name for the underlying protocol (Q1, Megatec, whatever). The
subdrivers in the blazer_usb driver are for specific implementations
of the USB to serial implementation so I prefer to bind it to that.

> what about my idea to just use krauler with a param to switch langID?

Not sure about that.

> have you something planned for 2.6.1, or will it wait a bit more?

That will have to wait. I wanted to work on that a week ago, but then
Alioth and SVN went off-line, so that didn't work out. I won't have
much time the coming week (family related), so I prefer to keep the
driver as it is right now and make a proper fix for nut-2.6.2.

Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)