[Nut-upsdev] Time for a distributed VCS?

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 17:49:22 UTC 2011

2011/11/30 Eric S. Raymond <esr at thyrsus.com>:
> Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev at gmail.com>:
>> btw, is your Eaton UPS still working fine?
>> do you need a replacement, now that we have some newer and better
>> units for US too?
>
> It is still working fine.

ok. if you one day feel a replacement is needed, you know where to
knock... (not on the head please ;)

>  I think I still owe you some work on the
> documentation,

you don't owe me anything!
you already pointed me what I was looking for, for years... Asciidoc
is really a powerful tool.
but *I* owe you at least a beer for that.

> but you were up to your ears in work last time I pinged
> you about it and we fell out of contact.

I'm always up to ears in work and life in general ;-)
but I'm all for a doc review from you, if you're interested in.
The docs (user manual, developer guide and website) are stable now,
though still evolving.

cheers,
Arno