[Nut-upsdev] Introductions, questions

Thomas Charron twaffle at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 19:15:00 UTC 2011

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 10:05 PM, Charles Lepple <clepple at gmail.com> wrote:
> This list is the best place, I think.
>
> Feel free to send diffs against 2.6.0, or if you're comfortable with Git or
> Mercurial, there is a Git tree at GitHub which has a v2.6.0 tag that you can
> use as a branch point:
>
>   https://github.com/clepple/nut/tree/v2.6.0

  Good news!  Today, after going back and forth with Tripplite, I
managed to get a copy of *Trumpets sound*, their USB HID Protocol
document.  This is a double hit, as it also documents the RS-232
protocol which can be used to talk out of their own serial port.

  I'll be testing out an update to to the Tripplite HID driver in the
next few days, and will be sure to send updates.  I was astounded when
I actually managed to get them to send the document to me.  Perhaps it
was when I mentioned how badly it would suck to have to return 30+
$1,200 UPS's if I couldn't talk to them.

  :-D

--
-- Thomas