[Nut-upsdev] Riello UPs implementation for NUT software

Massimo Zampieri M.Zampieri at riello-ups.com
Tue Apr 24 08:39:21 UTC 2012

Dear Sirs,
I'm Massimo Zampieri responsible for the software and connectivity accessories for Riello UPS.
I would like to list our UPS to NUT.
For this porpoise we will provide to you all the information requested as serial protocols, end even some ups in case.
We have 2 way to communicate with our ups via RS232 and USB (with our driver, but the source code will be provided in case) and via TCP/IP over SNMP protocol with RFC1628.

Thank you in advance and I hope to receive an answer soon.

Best regards.

Massimo Zampieri

Technical Marketing - UPS Software Product Manager
RPS SpA
Viale Europa, 7
37045 Legnago (VR)
Tel. +39 0442 635807 - Fax. +39 0442 635107 - Mobile: +39 335 7170247
Skype Id: massimozampieri - VoIp:
E-mail: M.Zampieri at riello-ups.com
Web: www.riello-ups.com<http://www.riello-ups.com>
Per favore non stampare questo messaggio se proprio non ? necessario
Chi riceve il presente  messaggio e` tenuto a verificare se lo stesso non gli sia pervenuto per  errore.  In tal caso e` pregato di avvisare immediatamente il mittente  e,  tenuto  conto  delle  responsabilita` connesse  all'indebito utilizzo e/o  divulgazione  del  messaggio  e/o  delle  informazioni  in esso contenute,  voglia  cancellare  l'originale  e distruggere  le varie copie  o stampe.

The receiver  of this message is required to check if  he/she has received it erroneously.  If  so,  the  receiver  is  requested to immediately inform the sender and - in consideration of the responsibilities  arising from undue use and/or disclosure of the message  and/or  the information contained therein - destroy the original message and any copy or printout thereof.