[Nut-upsdev] NSS branch testing.

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 00:33:25 UTC 2012

On Aug 10, 2012, at 1:36 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:

> What is the value of creating two CA's? If you have one infrastructure, why not have one CA and issue all certificates from that one CA?

Unless there is a step missing from page 4, I think the idea was that CA2 isn't in the certs directory, but the first CA is. Therefore, the Other Server certificate generated from CA2 wouldn't be recognized as valid. Not sure if the test covers all of the various combinations of certificate verification, though.