[Nut-upsdev] Riello patch

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 22:23:02 UTC 2012

Hello Massimo

2012/12/17 Massimo Zampieri <M.Zampieri at riello-ups.com>

>  Dear Arnaud can you tell me when the stagging website will be public?****
>
> **

the stagging website is tied to the development release.
so, the publications will happen at the same time, once we can release NUT
2.8.0.

as you may (or not) be aware, I'm now, for some time, assuming the NUT
leadership on my personal time only.
the main implication, apart from a contribution slowdown from me, is that
we're now back to a "features focus" timeline, released when it's ready
(Debian (TM)).

I'm sorry, I can't even commit the little time I have on promising you a
point release (i.e 2.6.6) limited to, for example, your drivers.

Last point: though your attached greatings were great, please avoid
attaching pictures.
Not everybody has the chance to have the net through high bandwidth, like
us.

cheers,
NUT (Network UPS Tools) Project Leader - http://www.networkupstools.org
Free Software Developer - http://arnaud.quette.fr