[Nut-upsdev] [HCL] Lyonn CTB-1200 supported by blazer_usb

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 22:28:54 UTC 2012

2012/12/19 Martin Sarsale | Properati <martin at properati.com>

>>> a statement that it indeed work, as per the shutdown procedure, is
>> enough.
>> after all, if it crashes the protected system, you'll probably be the
>> first victim ;)
>>

> it works!

great!
I've committed the new entry with r3836:
http://trac.networkupstools.org/projects/nut/changeset/3836

thanks for your report.

I've just committed a clarified wording (r3835) to make it more obvious,
>> thanks:
>> http://trac.networkupstools.org/projects/nut/changeset/3835
>>
>> before adding a new entry to the HCL, could you please point us at the
>> manufacturer website?
>>
> all I can find is solytec.com.ar, and no special refs apart from
>> tags/meta!
>>

> well, strangely I couldn't find a website for the manufacturer (!)
> The distributor here in Argentina was http://www.solytec.com.ar and their
> technician Sandro, very graciously told me "try blazer_usb" :)

great! (again ;) and thanks Sandro. That always makes me happy when mfr
customers supports point at nut.

The UPS is chinese (no kidding!), I could take a picture of the box in case
> you're interested.

no need for the picture.
note that most UPS (and stuff-ware) nowadays comes from China ;) (no
kidding too!)

cheers,
Arno
--