[Nut-upsdev] bestfortress driver establishes/loses/establishes communication and so on...

Oliver Kluge ok23 at kluge-digital.de
Thu Feb 2 21:47:51 UTC 2012

Hi Arnaud,

Arnaud Quette wrote:
> Thus, I really need you to test the latest Subversion version, and
> send me the debug trace, so that I can get visibility on valid frames.

...if you tell me how to update the local source code repository to this
specific version. I'm no expert in Subversion, the last version control
system I used was sccs "the source code motel" and that was more than a
decade ago :-)

> What would be even more appreciated is a snif of the Checkups II
> communication on Windows.

What kind of tool would enable this?

> I'm trying to find, inside of Eaton, more information since I'm
> currently lacking too much knowledge on this protocol.

Well, since Eaton bought Best Power a long time ago, there should be
some documentation, or even the developers?

Yours
Oliver