[Nut-upsdev] Authorization to publish the Riello UPS protocols

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Wed May 9 12:46:25 UTC 2012

(forwarding msg because of attachments too big)

@Massimo: prefer to send references instead of actual documents,
whenever you mail to the list.
We have a 40Kb limit, to not overload our readers.
Please also avoid Microsoft OpenXML (Ie, .xlsx, .docx, ...) and prefer
PDF or anything else that is actually inter-operable .
Thus I've converted the XLSX spreadsheet to PDF.

To all: I've added online the documents sent by Massimo:
http://www.networkupstools.org/ups-protocols.html#_riello

I've also added a news entry on the homepage.

cheers,
Arnaud