[Nut-upsdev] [RFC] Rename peakcurrent to current.peak

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Tue May 15 11:11:40 UTC 2012

While reviewing Greg Woods' PATCH 28/36, I realized that our namespace
use "peakcurrent".

A more coherent name would be "current.peak", as used in Greg's patch
(well, in the metasys driver to be precise).
For the time being, only the upscode2 driver is using "peakcurrent".
But as told, metasys is already using  "current.peak".

So I'm going to convert "peakcurrent" to "current.peak" for 2.6.4.

But as usual, comments and feedback are welcome.

cheers,
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://powerquality.eaton.com