[Nut-upsdev] Eaton , Powerare 9120 6kva

Ignacio Fridemberg ignacio_Fridemberg at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 00:48:04 UTC 2012

the trouble with usb port was resolved, but it have emerged another
problem, I tried get graph from nut server to cacti server, i used a
template in this pages http://www.eric-a-hall.com/software/cacti-nut/ , but
the template is wrong,the asociated data source of power input does't work,
and temperature neither , Does anybody know if this problem is result?