[Nut-upsdev] libnutclient pull request

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 16:48:20 UTC 2012

2012/11/10 Emilien Kia <kiae.dev at gmail.com>

> Hello all,

Hi Emilien,

I come back to request comments (and merge) on my pull request of the
> libnutclient.
>
> https://github.com/clepple/nut/pull/2
>
> All previous comments have been addressed (some fixes and documentation).
>
> For memory, the libnutclient is an high-level C++ and C client library
> allowing to dialog with upsd. The addressed model is oriented around
> devices, variables and commands; unlike libupsclient which is near the
> network protocol (get, list ...).

as commented on the pull request, I'm 2nding it: you have fixed everything
requested.
Though I don't require it for the merge, I'd like to see some unit tests
for libnutclient in the future.
I'm even astonished that these are not already there ;-)

Thanks for all your excellent work on NUT Emilien!

cheers,
Network UPS Tools (NUT) Project Leader - http://www.networkupstools.org
Free Software Developer - http://arnaud.quette.fr